In version v3.0.16 I pushed a change that made validating items restrictive to only certain key names making the release unusable.
For that I apologies for any disruptions on your stores.
The release was taken down from WordPress.org to prevent further sites updating to it and an announcement was posted via Twitter to rollback to the last stable release which is currently v3.0.15
A new patch that not only reverts the error but improves the validation of an item is now available for testing.
To those who reported other issues, I want to say a big thank you. You will be given credit for your contributions.
I look forward to your feedback so that we can push this release asap. Thanks again for being a great community.
If you discover any bugs during the testing process, please let me know by logging a report on the GitHub repository. There I can manage it better and get on the issue asap.
- Unable to remove items due to validation issue for certain edge cases. Reported by Rozaliya Stoilova [Issue 287]
- Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function
get_current_screen(). Reported by Tommie Lagerroos for Frontity compatibility.
- Getting a single item with
cart/itemroute now includes the
cartroute parameters so you can use all available.
- Validation of item key used to remove, update or restore an item.
- Weight does not forcefully round up as an integer value. Shows the correct weight based on the quantity of item in cart. The weight is normalised unifying to “kg” then converted to the wanted unit set by the store settings. Reported by Miguel Peixe Aldeias.
get_item()function instead so it returns data when
return_itemis set to true. Data was missing as it was outside this function. Reduced duplicate code in the process. 👍 Bug reported by fatheaddrummer [Issue 288]
cart/itemroute now extends the
cartroute for better code management.
cocart_cart_item_key_required_messagenow passes the correct status for the second parameter.
- Introduced new filter
cocart_quantity_minimum_requirementto specify minimum quantity requirement if not