A new minor version of CoCart has been released! Version 3.6.0 is now available for download from GitHub and WordPress.org.
If you have any questions about this release, please post them in the comments below.
What’s New in CoCart v3.6
- Added support to prevent CoCart from being cached with WP Super Cache plugin.
- Added support to prevent CoCart from being cached with specific web hosts like Pantheon.
Introduced new filter
cocart_send_cache_control_patterns that allows you to control which routes will not be cached in the browser.
What’s New in CoCart v3.5
- Improved: Plugin suggestions now fetches data from a JSON file and is cached once a week.
- Tweak: Quality of life update for Cart API v1. Should item added to cart not have an image it will fallback to the placeholder image.
- Tested: ✔️ Compatible with WooCommerce v6.4
- Fixed Products API v2 Schema for Images.
Related to a change made in v3.2.0Dev Note
Neither release introduces any changes to the database.