For those who are using CoCart Pro currently, this will be the first update in while and requires having CoCart v3.10+ in order to use.
Why the name change?
We restructured how we price our tiers after we found it was better suited to name the product based on the features your actually paying for rather than the number of sites you can have our product active on.
This led to changing the name of CoCart Pro to CoCart Plus and use CoCart Pro for a much beefier product.
What do I need to do?
You will have to manually download the new update in order to keep getting future updates automatically via your WordPress dashboard.
Don’t worry about deactivating CoCart Pro first, CoCart Plus will handle that for you automatically to prevent your store from be inactive.
I don’t have a license key, how do I get one?
You will need to purchase CoCart Plus from our new site. Once purchased you will get a license key that you can use to activate on the site you wish to receive updates.
- Update page added to enter license key. Once activated, license details are shown and future updates are unlocked when made available.
- Corrected: Default values for cart fees.
- Fixed: PHP Deprecation for implicit conversion from float to int.
- WordPress v5.6
- PHP 7.4
- CoCart v3.10
- Tested up to WordPress v6.4.3
- Tested up to WooCommerce v8.5.2
- Tested up to PHP 8.2.10
Actions and Filters
No action or filter changes made.
No database changes made.