Didn’t you just release a beta?
CoCart v3 is so close to launching now. Any remaining feedback you provide testing this release candidate is most appreciated.
What’s New since CoCart v3 Beta 4?
- New: Added success notice for when a simple or variable product was added to cart.
- Fixed: Authenticating on any API while requesting cart key.
- Fixed: Product validation for adding grouped products.
- Fixed: Response when requesting to return items after adding a grouped product.
- Improved: Response returned when removing an item already removed from cart.
- Improved: Response returned when restoring an item already restored to the cart.
- Tweaked: All links pointing to CoCart.xyz
- Updated: Getting started page.
You can use the upgrade guide to help with the routes.
Node.js is now the default language tab and the menu navigation has been improved.
While there is still a lot to document, (mostly filters, I added way to many for v3) you can see all the options that are available for the new API version.
If you need help with any of it or you spot an error in the documentation, let me know via the live chat.
If you discover any bugs during the testing process, please let me know by logging a report on the GitHub repository. There I can manage it better and get on the issue asap.