What’s changed since beta 1?
- NEW: Should table creation fail during install, ask user if they have privileges to do so.
- Improved: Prevent any further admin redirects if CoCart database failed to create.
- Improved: Products API response for viewing a single variation to match all other product types with exceptions to certain fields not required.
- Improved: Creation of CoCart database table and check it exists before attempting to do it again when CoCart updates.
- Tweaked: Getting Started page by splitting upgrade information to a new sub-section called “Upgrade CoCart” with sub-menu shortcut.
- Tweaked: WC Admin Notes for upgrading CoCart and 6 things to do with the products API.
What to do before testing!
If you have been using CoCart Products add-on, make sure you have the latest version of it installed before updating to this release to prevent crashing your site. Otherwise best to deactivate the add-on first.
This release does not introduce any changes to the database.
Currently being updated. Check again soon or follow CoCart on Twitter for updates.
If you discover any bugs during the testing process, please let me know by logging a report on the GitHub repository. There I can manage it better and get on the issue asap.