This release is a quality of life update, a few bug fixes and one added security adjustment. Last release for 2023.
If you have any questions about the release, please post them in the comments below.
- Added WP Playground notice. commit 912ebb2
- Added new admin support page. commit 2f64980
- Added new help tab available on any CoCart admin page. commit 9970ce8
- Filtered the WordPress REST API Index to hide CoCart namespaces and routes unless you have debug enabled. This helps a little with anyone trying to lookup what REST API’s you have outside your store setup. commit 45723d9
- Updated license.txt commit f6b0acb
- Fixed undefined
cart_cachedif price change feature not used. commit fb472fc
- Fixed Authentication failing to identify current user if authentication is not provided. commit f6fb7a4
- Fixed PHP Deprecated: str_replace(): Passing null to parameter 2 (PHP 8.1) commit 4ebeafd
- Setup Wizard no longer blocks access to the WordPress dashboard. commit 00a158e
- Moved validation earlier to check if we are on a CoCart page before displaying admin notices.
- Updated from product name to business name in Setup Wizard page. commit eede727
- Removed link to deprecated project. commit ab973ca
- Improved the explanation of “Multiple Domain” option in Setup Wizard. commit e54e31b
- Rewrote the admin menu system for a much better page management. commit 543642e
- Simplified the admin notices when the database requires updating and has updated with a dismissible action. commit 8d995e0
- When database has updated, the notice is unset. This prevents the admin notice from showing again even without dismissing the admin notice first on next page load. commit c90e320
- There will be no sessions retrieved while WordPress setup is due. commit fce7910
Requirements and Compatibility
- Bumped PHP requirement to v7.4
- Tested with WordPress v6.4
- Tested with WooCommerce v8.4
Actions and Filters
No action or filter changes made.
No database changes made.